Premix combustion solutions
FIB Belgium holds a leading position in the field of furnaces designed for the thermal treatment of all metallic wire types. To achieve correct atmosphere and temperature, FIB has developed over the years its own premix combustion equipment and systems.
Central to this technology, the CONSTAN mixer allows getting the required air/gas ratio, whatever the gas type and origin. Several burners can be fed with the same air/gas ratio using the same mixer.
The FIB premix combustion systems and technologies are most suited to your furnaces when:
- There is atmosphere differentiation all along the length
- The number of burners (being FIB burners or not) is fairly high
- The power is within the capacity of our mixers
- The λ control is required
- Tight control of energy consumption is required