FIB pressure relief device TESE HSR-13
- Highest safety standards following tightest norm EN 746-2
- Discharge the overpressure in case of backfire
- Allows for secured premix evacuation
- Special safety device switching off gas supply to burners
- 100% interchangeable with previous model TESE
As premixed technology is handling ignitable atmosphere, flashback of the flame could occur in abnormal working conditions. In such conditions, the pressure can raise rapidly in the premixed manifold. Our non-destructible pressure relief device TESE HSR-13 is mounted on specific location according to the applicable norm, safety relieving the over-pressure and switching off the gas feeding the zone.